Pharmed has a strong commitment towards manufacturing quality products. The safety of pharmaceutical product may not be distinct, post effects of drug when used in combination with other drugs are generally unknown and safety concerned in different groups can be different as in young children, elderly patient, pregnant women etc. Therefore to monitor the safety of its product when the product is available for clinical practice, Pharmed has moral and regulatory responsibility to conduct the Pharmacovigilance activities.
What is Pharmacovigilance?
Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other possible drug related problems.
Aim of Pharmacovigilance
The specific aims of Pharmacovigilance are to
• To improve patient care and safety in relation to the use of medicines;
• To improve public health and safety in relation to the use of medicines;
• To contribute to the assessment of risk-benefit ratio of medicines, encourage safe, effective and rational use of medicines;
• To promote understanding, education and clinical training in Pharmacovigilance and its effective communication to health professionals and the public.
An adverse event is any untoward medical occurrence in a patient following administration of a pharmaceutical product and which does not necessarily have a causal relationship with the administered product.
If you wish to report a suspected adverse reaction/side effect occurred with our drug, you can do so by choosing any of the following options:
• Call our ADR Reporting Number +91 80 4350 8143/144 (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Working Days).
• If you would like to send us information by fax, email or fax, please download the form here and mail the scanned copy of the filled form to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Else, send it to:
Pharmacovigilance Cell, Medical Affairs Department,
Pharmed Gardens, Whitefield Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048, India
Direct No.: +91 80 4350 8143/144 (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Working Days)
Fax No.: +91 80 28410232